SMI offers a variety of electrical supply solutions for our evaporation systems. Our solutions include:
- All electrical safety equipment (breakers, etc.)
- All motor controls (soft starters, etc.)
- Proper control cabinets to meet NEMA or IP requirements for your site, as well as special conditions (such as explosion proof, etc.)
- Control station shelters to protect the electric motor controls from the weather or exposure to waste water
Modular Control Buildings
Our prefabricated control buildings have the following features:
- 2 x 4 wood framing
- steel clad
- rubber roof
- service door
- fixed window
- interior lighting
- electrical outlets
- wall mounted dual AC/Heating unit
- FRP finished interior walls
- a transformer for 480V to 240/120V 1-phase
- weather instrumentation
- Ethernet communication to main PC
- (3) 480V load centers @ 500Amp
- (1) 1500A main breaker
- (1) 50A 2-pole breaker for power to the transformer in the building.
The load centers will supply power to the load center on the panel shelters. The master control panel has a touch screen display and is mounted in building to provide local machine control and monitoring.
All of our evaporation equipment has been designed for industrial durability in harsh conditions and as self-contained, ready to place units.